Centre for Teaching Foreign Citizens
There are more than 30 programs you can enter.
- studying application form
- a national passport and migration card
- the document proving your education (including a transcript of grades)
- a copy of the Birth Certificate
- 6 photos (3x4 cm size)
- the certificate on the completion of any university preparation courses (if applicable)
- the following medical documents:
- medical report on the health status, confirming the ability of performing studies in Belarus
- the original of medical certificate, including the AIDS certificate
For admission to Polotsk State University, you need to prepare the following documents for your arrival at the Republic of Belarus.
The list of documents you need:
- an official invitation for studies (you need to contact us and send a copy of your passport, the document proving your education and filled-in form)
- get a student visa in the consulate of the Republic of Belarus in your country
For entering Polotsk State University it is necessary to pass an interview to assess the Russian proficiency level. The date and place of the interview you’ll be able to know after the arrival at the Center for Teaching Foreign Citizens.
You can prepare for studies at the university at the PSU Preparatory Department, which provides such courses as Russian language courses and preparatory ones.
After 10 months of studying, you will:
- improve the level of proficiency in the Russian language, pass entrance exams, and continue studying in Russian according to your program
- learn additional subjects (mathematics, physics, computer science, chemistry, foreign languages) to prepare for your program
- get a certificate which is necessary for entering the university for the first academic year
Check the lists of applicants for the first academic year and preparatory courses at the Center for Teaching Foreign Citizens.
Congratulations! Now you are a part of the international student community of Polotsk State University!
+375 29 798 09 09
Address: 29 Blokhin Street, Room 348
Vitebsk region, Belarus
The international student committee is a student’s self-governing body aimed at realizing the students’ rights to participate in the study process, making important decisions concerning the student lives, developing their social activities, supporting and actualizing social initiatives.
Members of the international student committee are as follows
- Kemal Yollyev – Faculty of Law (Turkmenistan)
- Michael Landu Tvakelevo – Faculty of Finance and Economics (the Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- Makhri Galpakova – Faculty of Law (Turkmenistan)
- Naydan Bumannanzad – Faculty of Computer Science and Electronics (Mongolia)
- Tavus Annamova – Faculty of Humanities (Turkmenistan)
- Ogultach Dovletova – Faculty of Humanities (Turkmenistan)
- Didar Babayev – Faculty of Humanities (Turkmenistan)
- Serdar Garabayev – Faculty of Law (Turkmenistan)
- Sheripbay Matniyazov – Faculty of Civil Engineering (Turkmenistan)
- Kurbanmammet Atayev – Faculty of Finance and Economics (Turkmenistan)
- Ganjina Dzhumakhonzoda – Faculty of Law (Turkmenistan)
- Khumayun Razhabov – Faculty of Finance and Economics (Uzbekistan)
- Pombi Zhozy Fofolo – Faculty of Finance and Economics (the Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- Dormitory № 1 – Didar Babayev
- Dormitory № 2 – Serdar Garabayev
- Dormitory № 3 – Baymurat Dovranov
- Dormitory № 4 – Sheripbay Matniyazov
- Dormitory № 4 – Michael Landu Tvakelevo
- Dormitory № 5 – Kurbanmammet Atayev
- Dormitory № 5 – Ganjina Dzhumakhonzoda
- Dormitory № 5 – Khumayun Razhabov
- Dormitory № 6 – Kemal Yollyev
- Dormitory № 6 – Michael Landu Tvakelevo
1. Do I have to pass any entrance exams?
2. Which documents do I need to enter the 1st step of education (bachelor’s degree)?
3. How much does the study cost?
4. Can I get an education discount?
5. How to get an invitation for studies?
6. Can I have studies in English?
7. Do I get a dormitory? What about the living costs?
8. Are there any Russian language courses at the university?
9. How long does it take to study at the preparatory department?
- MS Teams for online learning
- social distancing in meeting rooms
- a reduced number of students physically present in lecture halls
- сlean frequently touched objects and surfaces regularly
- soap and alcohol-based hand sanitizer, tissues, toilet paper
RUSSIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
Study period: 10 months.
Students start to attend the courses as soon as they arrive.
The core of the studying process is learning Russian together with the subjects of the program chosen. The three major directions are:
At the end of studies, students pass the Russian proficiency test as well as the exam in the major subject. Those who successfully pass the exams and complete the training program, acquire the certificate allowing them to continue their studies at any higher educational institution in Belarus, Ukraine, and the Russian Federation.