Research school of maintenance and renovation of vehicles
Intellectual sphere – engineering science.
The nature of scientific activity:
- fundamental research
- applied research
- scientific and engineering solutions
Learn more >>
The founding father of the school is Vladimir Korobko, the head of PSU Department of Mechanics (before 1998), D.Sc. in Physics and Mathematics, Professor. Such discipline was successfully realized in Ph. D. theses of D. Gegers, L. Spiridyonok, S. Babadzhanov, V. Semyonov. V. Ivanov defended his Ph. D. and Doctor's degree theses in the field of creating scientific foundations for the process design of repair productions. The supervisor - professor V. Korobko.
Further development of the field is connected to the production activities of the members of V. Ivanov, V. Semyonov, A. Kastryuk, A. Krylenko, and their vehicle repair and diagnosis research school.
The field is developed since the foundation of the Department of Automobiles in 2008.
+375 29 646 29 10
Address: 211440, Belarus, Vitebsk region,
Novopolotsk, 29 Blokhin Street,
Room 201 (mechanical campus)
- Repair production process design with the theory of synthesis of its processes and equipment.
- Improvement of processes and equipment at automobile operating companies.
- Vehicle components recovery and hardening.
- Selection and development of materials, used for coating restorable surfaces.
- Production resource efficiency, occupational and environment safety. Technical diagnosis of vehicle aggregates and evaluation of their remaining life expectancy.
- Development of the principles of equipment renovation with modernisation due to its obsolescence.
- Justification of maintenance and repair cycle of a vehicle fleet, maintaining its vehicles in a sound condition at the lowest cost.
PARTICIPATION IN EDITORIAL BOARDS OF PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS
- Vestnik of PSU "Applied sciences, Industry" (V. Ivanov, A. Dudan, T. Vigerina)
- Vehicles technical service (Moscow) (V. Ivanov)
- Collections of works of State Agrarian University of Moldova (Kishinev) (V. Ivanov)
PARTICIPATION IN ACADEMIC (RESEARCH, ENGINEERING) BOARDS OF EXTERNAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Expert council of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus "Mechanical engineering
- Systems and complexes of agricultural machines. Control and diagnosis in mechanical engineering" (V. Ivanov)
- Academic methodological association of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus on transport and transport activities (V. Ivanov)
- Regional program of Vitebsk Region innovative development (The head - A. Dudan)
PARTICIPATION IN DISSERTATION COUNCILS
- D 02.05.04 BNTU - transport operation (V. Ivanov)
- C 02.19.01 PSU - labour safety (fuel and chemical industry) (V. Ivanov)
PARTICIPATION IN STATE AND INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
- Assignment "Development of scientific and methodological foundations and technological principles for the formation of nanostructured materials, coatings and surface layers by electrophysical, mechanochemical, thermal deformation and tribomechanical methods that improve the operational characteristics of heavy-loaded friction joints of machines and tools" in the state research program " Materials Science, new materials and technologies" for 2021-2025, approved by Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No. 438 of 27.07.2020 (subprogram"Nanostructured materials, nanotechnologies, nanoengineering) ("Nanostructure") " (9490-8.1 SRP/6636775)
- The research project "Development of technologies and production of multifunctional materials to ensure the serviceable condition of a vehicle fleet during the entire service life"
- Diploma and Certificate of Merit of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus (V. Dudan)
- Diploma of the Vitebsk Regional Executive Committee (V. Dudan)
- Diploma and Certificate of Merit of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus (V. Ivanov)
- Badge "Outstanding worker of Education of the Republic of Belarus" (V. Ivanov)
- Medal "For loyalty to the repair business" of the Russian Welding Society (V. Ivanov)
- Dresden University of Applied Sciences.
- State Agrarian University of Moldova
- Paton Institute of Electric Welding of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- G. S. Pisarenko Institute for Problems of Strength National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Central Ukrainian National Technical University
- V. Bakul Institute for Superhard Materials
Republic of Belarus
- Belarusian National Technical University
- Belarusian State AgrarianTechnical University
- Belarusian State Agricultural Academy
- Brest State Technical University
- Sukhoi State Technical University of Gomel
- The Russian Research Engineering Institute of Repair and Exploitation of Car and Tractor Fleet
- Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy
- Bashkir State Agrarian University