Research school of mobile development of machine-building industry
Learn more >>
History of the research school
P. Yashcheritsyn, a member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus is the founder of the research school of machine-building technology. Under his supervision, N. Popok defended his Ph. D. (1983) and doctoral (2002) theses.
Theses of A. Minevich, M. Kheifets, two Ph. D. (N. Belyakov, R. Khmelnitsky), and more than twenty master's theses were defended under the supervision of N. Popok.
Was defended a methodology of researching multifunctional productions, high-speed and intensive material processings, machine tools and devices, automated design of modular technology and equipment, including substractive and additive ones. Research results and a series of developments have been introduced into the production of enterprises and PSU educational process.
Over 50 doctoral and Ph. D theses were examined and reviewed.
+375 214 59 95 53
Address: 211440, Belarus, Vitebsk region,
Novopolotsk, 29 Blokhin Street,
- systematisation of machine-building products and their surfaces according to constructive, engineering, and functional characteristics
- justification of the general indicators of product degree of complexity and production mobility
- design of the engineering system, which considers organizational, engineering, and physical characteristics of productions in a complex
- research of kinematic, geometric, and physical characteristics of cutting and ion beam processing for hard-to-cut materials
- development of an automated system for designing multifunctional modular engineering equipment
PARTICIPATION IN EDITORIAL BOARDS OF PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS
- Peer-reviewed journal "Vestnik of PSU" (Novopolotsk)
- Collection of works "Prospective directions of machine-building and metalworking" (Minsk)
- Collection of works "Innovative technology in machine-building" (Novopolotsk)
- Collection of works "Mechanical processing" (Zhytomyr)
PARTICIPATION IN ACADEMIC BOARDS
- Member and vice-chairman of the expert council of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Belarus on machine-building (2005-2019)
- Co-chairman of scientific and engineering Council, a member of coordination council on innovative development of Vitebsk Regional Executive Committee (2009-2017)
- Chairman of GAK (2012 - present, VSTU, Vitebsk)
PARTICIPATION IN DISSERTATION COUNCILS
- D 02.05.03 at BNTU (2019 - present)
PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- State programme of scientific research for 2016-2020:
"Physical materials Science, new materials and technology"»
- Subprogram 8.4 "Plasma and atomic beam technology"
«• "Mechanics, metallurgy, diagnostics in machine-building"»
- Subprogram "Technical diagnostics"
grants No. 0129, No. 2611, of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus
- International projects:
"Tournament of innovative design solutions "Bizneslab" of the international program Lithuania-Latvia-Belarus"
- Certificate of Merit of the Council of Ministers (2008)
- Certificate of Merit of the State Committee on Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus (2003)
- Certificate of Merit of the Higher Attestation Commission (2013, 2018)
- Certificate of Merit of the Ministry of Education (1993, 2007, 2011, 2014)
- Bonus of the President of the Republic of Belarus (2007)
- Badge "Outstanding worker of education" (2010)
- Encyclopedia of Members of the New York Academy of Sciences (1996)
- The Belarusian Encyclopedia (2004)
- Northern (Arctic) Federal University, Severodvinsk
- Moscow State University of Technology "STANKIN"
- Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University
Republic of Belarus
- State scientific institution “Physical-Technical Institute of The National Academy of Sciences of Belarus”
- The State Scientific Institution "Joint Institute of Mechanical Engineering of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus"
- The Institute of Applied Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus
- Universities of the Republic of Belarus