- classes in student research labs, creative workshops
- participation in state budget scientific programs
- classes in themed clubs
- scientific papers according to individual plans
- classes in student technological design office
- classes in student research groups and student scientific communities
Address: 29 Blokhin Street, Room 335a
Vitebsk region, Belarus
Annually in April-May, the student research conference takes place at PSU. The most important research results obtained by students are published in such journals as Young Researchers’ papers of Polotsk State University, Vestnik of PSU and other scientific editions. The results are also presented at different conferences and competitions of the international, national and regional levels and exhibitions of scientific achievements.
According to research results of the students Polotsk State University takes leading positions among best universities of the Republic of Belarus for the past 10 years.
- Quality of education: problems and tasks of changing the internal environment of a higher education institution. Topical issues of modern linguistics, literary studies and history. Tourism and tourism activities. Improving the professional training of physical education teachers.
- Energy and resource saving in construction. Present day structures and methods of structural analysis. energy-saving and environmental innovative decisions in engineering systems of buildings and structures.
- Chemistry, chemical industry, transport and storage of oil and gas, utility systems. Science basis development and design methodology, technologies and equipment for mobile engineering production.
- Design of electronic and electrical devices, radiotechnical systems. Experimental physics and modeling of physical processes.
- Informational technologies in theory and practice. Software technologies. Modern technologies in geodesy and photogrammetry.
- Topical issues and directions of social and economic development. Problems of conceptualizing universal human values in modern thinking.